One of the main purposes of the Cultural Association “L’Info-Attiva di Ostia Antica” is to raise awareness of the cultural heritage of the Roman Coast, starting from the education of young people. For this reason, we have developed over the years a series of activities for children and students. Our workshops were first created for Italian students but they can also be offered outside the school environment, adapted to the needs of foreign students or to those of groups of adults.
Thanks to our partnership with Observo Onlus, we have developed two projects, one for high school students (so-called “alternanza scuola-lavoro”) and the other for young people 18-28 (so-called “Servizio Civile Nazionale – SCN”).
You can find below a list of our workshops and “alternative” guided tours to the archeological sites of the Roman Coast.
For more information, please contact us writing an email or calling us (+39 3337328993).
- – Discover with us how children used to play in ancient Rome!
- – Writing materials in ancient Rome. Let’s make an authentic wax tablet!
- – What did the ancient Romans eat? Let’s cook according to the recipes of Apicius!
- – (Art and nature) treasures hunts
- – Daily life in the Middle Ages
- – Becoming an archeologist
- – Mosaic according to the Roman technique